Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rolling Over

Well, Alex has started rolling from his front to his back now. Sometimes he does it very fast and other times VERY slow or not at all, but it is fun watching him.
He did it for the first time on Thursday June 2nd. I went into the family room and set him down on his stomach then continued into the kitchen to get something to eat for lunch and when i looked over about 2 mins later he was on his back. I was a little confused because i thought that i had put him on his stomach but wasn't completly sure, so i went over and turned him over again and by the time i got back to the table and sat down he had flipped over again, this time with me watching! :D

But every time i tried to get it on camera he was either sick of flipping or too interested in the camera to do anything but stare at it. LOL

I finally got it though, hopefully i was able to cut the videos down enough that they aren't too boring. (it's my first time trying so we shall see if it works right. ;D)





1 comment:

  1. Hurray for Alex! That same thing happens to me all the time now. I am never quite sure which way I laid him down since he can roll either way. Isn't it crazy how fast they are growing. I can't wait to get them together this summer.

    ReplyDelete